Thursday, June 10, 2010

Obamabot shows up at Tea Party rally, swings at Tea Partier

I usually don't like to post stuff like this, painting all of the leftists in a bad light so to speak but this is just ridiculous. I'm sensing a trend here among the left. They are the true instigators no matter how much the mainstream media likes to say it is the other way around.

So here we have a lone counter protester, and an Obama supporter I'd imagine, showing up to a Tea Party rally in North Carolina. Instead of describing the incident myself, I'll let you just watch the video.



Two things got my attention here. One, the recurring theme of violent tactics among those on the left and blacks in general. Not racist, just fact. And second, could someone please tell me where the men are at this Tea Party rally? Why was someone not charging that bastard the second he swung? Why did that man not drop his camera and sign, roll up his sleeves, and fight that piece of you know what right then and there? Instead, he backs up BEHIND HIS WIFE! Then you have a group of 3 or 4 men walk up nonchalantly to him while others cry "police!".

Screw the police. Doesn't anyone like to take justice in their own hands? I can tell you one thing, I would have put that thing on the ground after he swung at me and touched my wife. And if I was a bystander and saw him nail someone right square in the face and still advance on him I would have charged him so hard that he'd be on the pavement before anyone could say "police!".

Eventually, I'm sure the race card would turn up somehow, some way. But better that then not doing anything.

1 comment:

Cec Moon said...

At every Tea Party event (9 so far, including 9/12), my signage is attached to a stout oak stick. It was carefully selected for crap such as this. I generally leave my wife at home because at 78, I have my hands full taking care of myself. I'm not as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was.