Monday, June 14, 2010

The Birther claim continues.

And I haven't counted out it's validity just yet. In fact, the recent claim by a former Hawaii election official who had access to all kinds of identification databases that Obama was not born in Hawaii makes me wonder.

"There is no birth certificate," he said. "It's like an open secret. There isn't one. Everyone in the government there knows this."


"I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, state driver's license information, international passport information, basically just about anything you can imagine to get someone's identity," Adams explained. "I could look up what bank your home mortgage was in. I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Obama]."


At the time, there were conflicting reports that Obama had been born at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, as well as the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children across town. So Adams says his office checked with both facilities.


"They told us, 'We don't have a birth certificate for him,'" he said. "They told my supervisor, either by phone or by e-mail, neither one has a document that a doctor signed off on saying they were present at this man's birth."


To date, no Hawaiian hospital has provided documented confirmation Obama was born at its facility.


Adams, 45, stressed, "In my professional opinion, he definitely was not born in Hawaii. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that he was not born in Hawaii because there is no legal record of him being born there. If someone called and asked about it, I could not tell them that person was born in the state."
I believe the man is telling the truth. Now it's only a matter of time before the left brands him a skinhead. Oh wait, that's already happened...

As this claim surfaces, World Net Daily seems to be the only media outlet reporting the story. This seems to have flown right over the head of all the major networks. How surprising. Just think how they would have run this story into the ground if it were George W. Bush in office.

1 comment:

Gorges Smythe said...

I've suspected all along that there probably isn't one since producing it would make some of Obama's foes look like idiots. Then agian, maybe he just wants as many people as possible to get drawn into the fray to embarass them.