Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Pictoral Walk Through the Obama Cult of 2008

I thought it would be interesting to take a look back at the onslaught of Obama themed products we were subjected to late last year and early this year. It's a bit humorous to see how the Obama "hopium" buzz has worn off so quickly. It's quite gratifying after those horrid weeks of flipping through the channels and seeing Obama plates and coins being peddled by desperate companies trying to make a quick buck off of stupid people. But regardless, let's take a look at some of these bogus products and have a good laugh...




Remember, if you are unable to open something, take a deep breath, count to ten, and tell the can of green beans, "Yes We Can"..... (no pun intended)


"Yes Pecan". Clever.




The traditional HOPE t-shirt. Just don't wear one anywhere south of Kentucky.


"So you can be hope-notized through the night!"




The easiest way to store your change.


Obama trading cards. Complete with Obama Japanese Emperor Bow and Saudi Bow. National debt and government spending stats included on back.




NO.






A common sight at any given office in Berkeley.




Obama hot sauce. It's just getting weird now.


The Change Bar. I laughed when I saw some of these on sale at the Sears Tower in Chicago. I bought one as a joke and when the clerk tried to give me my 24 cents back I said "keep the change"! Well, I thought it was funny.




Just don't step in dog crap, or the Messiah will strike you down.


Looks eerily Communist to me! Why am I not surprised.




Ummmmm. No thank you. Adam Lambert have at it.




The classic Obama coin being sold on TV 24/7. Small enough to fit all of our president's accomplishments on it.

If I buy any Obama themed product, it will be this...

1 comment:

Nate said...

O-jamas - guaranteed to give you nightmares.
The Obama Flash-drive - the very best in self-corrupting data.
Obama-bar - no matter how much you use it, you just don't feel clean.
Obama Commemorative plates = skeet pigeons.
Obama Shotglass - it just ain't big enough.
Obama Lip Gloss - one flavor: butt.
Obama-Fingers - fried chicken; leave it to the Germans to come up with this one.