Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chris Matthews "I forgot Obama was black" comment

I missed watching the state of the union address Wednesday night. The state of the union sucks right now, and I don't need to hear any liberal Robert Gibbs-esque double talk from Barack Hussein Obama, the very man that is ruining it. So I could really care less about what he said. Everything the man says is a flat out lie, smoothed over by fuzzy rhetoric. Frankly, I don't think Obama is that great of a speaker. His speech is boring and too drawn out. And if a man cannot talk simply in front of a class of 6th graders without the assistance of a teleprompter then I seriously question his speaking skills. Anyway, that's a whole other subject.

What I really want to talk about is the latest liberal gaffe courtesy of Chris Matthews. I'm sure you've already heard about it but I just could not pass this up.



You know, I won't even go into detail here about what I truly think about Chris Matthews, other than the fact I think he may seriously have a case of some left wing induced downs syndrome.

Really, what is this man thinking? Does he even think before he talks or does he just try and look like a complete fool? Or maybe Matthews just has the balls to say whats really on his mind, unlike the unskilled, dull, and scripted hogwash we see from Keith Olbermann.

Sometimes I just wonder if Chris Matthews has his own little Obama shrine at home, to which he bows down to every night in his striped pajamas before cuddling into his bed with his stuffed animals, dreaming of his sweet lover Barack. Look out Michelle, you may have some competition here.

And if you are a liberal, please explain to me why, if race is such a non-issue, does the left continue to bring it up and put it front and center?

"Wait a minute. He's an African-American guy in front of a bunch of other white people, and there he is, President of the United States, and we've completely forgotten that tonight. Completely forgotten it."

First of all, he isn't African-American. I'm sick and tired of hearing everyone say he is the first black president, etc. Bullcrap. According to Answers.com/WikiAnswers Obama is 50% Caucasian, 43.75% Arab, and 6.25% Black.

So if you want to pin a minority label on him, then you can call him Arab. Not black. People need to get this simple fact through their pea sized brains, especially black Americans that voted for him because they thought "he's one of us".

Second, even if he does have different colored skin, who really gives a damn besides the 37 KKK members left in their trailers in Racoon Holler, Alabama? Seriously, it's just getting old. I'm telling you the left is obsessed with race. And they can't satisfy their inner libbie urges unless they refer to it somehow, usually in the form of accusing a conservative (most often a Christian, white, male) of bigotry towards some poor, underprivileged minority. So if you want to continue making race an issue, I will lump you right in with the KKK and the Black Panthers.

No bother. Chris Matthews is about as obsolete in the cable news business as a Lexus dealership is on the south side of Chicago. (you like that subtle racism there?)

Just look at these numbers from this week...

Bill O'Reilly 3,581,000
Glenn Beck 3,196,000
Sean Hannity 3,133,000
Brett Baier 2,624,000
Greta Van Susteren 2,415,000
Shepherd Smith 2,187,000
Joy Behar 949,000
Nancy Grace 914,000
Keith Olbermann 818,000
Larry King 796,000

There you have the top ten cable news hosts from this week. And where is dear Chris? Getting beat by a raving bitch like Joy Behar and Larry King? Now that's just embarrassing. Don't worry, I won't rub it in Chris.

You know, all my disgust and contempt for lib tomfoolery aside, I like Chris Matthews. From a conservative point of view, he provides some of the best entertainment in the public arena I'll ever see. Keep the gaffes a comin' Chrissy. I'll be waiting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The guy is a non-stop tourettes twitch. I actually used to like him back before he lost all pretense of objectivity.

One of the Moons said...

You are so right. This guy is pricesless if you're looking for grins and giggles.

I believe his reporting style is best described as "stream of consciousness reporting."
He just opens up and the idiocy pour out all over the place.