Thursday, August 2, 2012

Obama represents extreme arrogance. Even liberals know it.

Oftentimes it isn't nearly as much what a person says as how they say it. Barack Obama's arrogance comes out too many times and it isn't hard to pick up. His sneering, snide demeanor permeate the airwaves day in and day out. The "you didn't build that!" comment should resonate much more because of the tone of voice in which he says it. Obama's speeches are not hard to dissect and this one is no different. Tone and body language is everything and the tone of the "You didn't build that!" speech said:

I am disgusted by big business and the unfairness of success. 

Listen and judge for yourself...



This isn't hard to pick up on when you truly piece together Obama's history and upbringing which was rooted in the collective philosophy from the start.

Obama's arrogance is revolting and even some former Obama voters can whiff its vile stench. The other day I came across a liberal talk radio show and heard an unbelievable exchange between a self proclaimed liberal woman who had voted for Obama in 2008 and the male host. I scribbled the conversation down on paper in fascination:

Woman: I just don't feel the same way about Obama as I used to. I voted for him in 2008 and campaigned for him. He just seems like he hasn't come through on a lot of his promises.

Host: What hasn't he come through on? He ran on healthcare. He passed it. He ran on bank regulation. He passed it. He ran on ending the war in Iraq. He ended it. What more do you want?

Woman: Yeah, I know. I just-*sigh* I don't feel like anything is improving under Obama. It seems to have gotten worse.

Host: You want to go back to Bush's last term? Things are most certainly getting better. Unemployment has stayed steady at 8 percent as opposed to 10 percent. The economy is coming back. People are optimistic again.

Woman: Yeah, I don't see that at all. I just don't see that. And you know what else bothers me? It isn't so much his policies I don't like. I don't like him as a person anymore. He is just so arrogant sometimes. I really, really don't like his personality at all. I know I am wrong to think that but--

Host: And Romney isn't?

Woman: (5 second pause) No. No I don't think he is at all. 

You could feel the panic in the flaccid male host while he attempted to corral a straying liberal back on to the Democrat plantation. His defense of Obama's disastrous term and "come back" were completely laughable. The honesty of the female caller was refreshing.

Obama is a cocky, arrogant, narcissistic piece of work and even liberals know it.

3 comments:

Silverfiddle said...

To me, the most damning comment of that speech what when he mocked business owners say they must just think they're so smart.

That was a demagogic rant I'd expect to hear form Hugo Chavez

Hack said...

You got that right. Only people with a shared disdain and disgust for the producers of society are unable to see the overt negativity Obama feels towards business.

Glenn Mark Cassel said...

He has always been that way as far as I can see. Glad to see the kool aid kids are finally picking up on it.