Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Obama's words of wisdom on the economy and jobs

I am sitting in Atlanta International Airport waiting on a flight back to Kuwait while I watch Barack Obama stutter his way through a speech on the economy and jobs in my home state of Illinois. Apparently he is speaking at the headquarters of Wyffels's Hybrids. Not ten seconds after I begin watching he says, "I'd like the thank the Waffles family for...."

Unbelievable. And people think this guy is a good speaker??

He goes on to stress that the problem with America is its politics. Oh joy! Please elaborate Mr. Obama!

I'd like to make the point that Mr. Obama is dead on, yet not quite precise enough. The problem with America is big government politics, HIS politics!

I could go on and on but I just don't have the energy.

No comments: