Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Jersey woman on a mission to become the world's fattest

If you're eating a plate of spaghetti right now I highly suggest you put it down before reading this grotesque story.

A woman in New Jersey, currently weighing 604 disgusting pounds, is aiming to become the heaviest woman in the world.

"I'd love to be 1000lb ... it might be hard though, running after my daughter keeps my weight down," Ms Simpson told the Daily Mail.


Ms Simpson, who needs a mobility scooter to go shopping, eats huge amounts of junk food each week and tries to move as little as possible so she doesn't burn off as many calories.


"I do love cakes and sweet things, doughnuts are my favourite," she said.


Ms Simpson said she also loved eating sushi and would often eat 70 big pieces in one go.


Her 49-year-old partner Philippe — who she met on a dating site for plus-size people — was encouraging her to reach her goal, she said.


"I think he'd like it if I was bigger ... he's a real belly man and completely supports me," she said.

More cushion for the pushin' you say? I think not! What a worthless, disgusting, human being.

This is like the disgusting folks we see on COPS, like I've written about before. People who denigrate themselves to no end. Not a care in the world for their personal health or wellbeing, or even those around them.

If Obamacare passes, YOUR tax dollars will be confiscated, funneled, and spent on absolute pigs like this for medical treatment that could have been prevented. People who magically have to money to pay for gobs of fast food, cigarettes, beer, and plenty of other unhealthy non necessities.

F them. And the Great Provider, Obama.

1 comment:

Daphne Angelus said...

I feel sorry for her daughter. What kind of example is she setting for someone so young? I, personally, have been fighting weight issues most of my life, but... this... is outrageous...

And I'm sure, if this lady lives to see her daughter date, I'm not sure if her daughter will WANT to bring her boyfriend home to meet the parents.