Thursday, March 25, 2010

James Cameron calls Glenn Beck a "F*cking A*shole"

James Cameron takes feud with Fox News commentator to new dimension

Cameron, speaking at the launch of an Avatar home video, said: "Glenn Beck is a ******* *******. I've met him. He called me the Antichrist - and not about Avatar. He hadn't even seen Avatar yet. I don't know if he has seen it.


"I think, you know what, he may or may not be an *******, but he certainly is dangerous, and I'd love to have a dialogue with him. He's dangerous because his ideas are poisonous."

Well to a man who hates capitalism, American troops, American history and anything American, of course everything Beck says would seem poisonous!

James Cameron is so low on the human worth scale I think he has his own category. What a disgusting lifeform he is. I'd put a koala bear over him.

2 comments:

Daphne Angelus said...

I think Cameron's fame went to his head... And you're right Koala bears beat out Cameron every time

Anonymous said...

Pffttt! This hate America firster is just pissed because his ex ol' lady won an Academy Award, and he didn't, even though he felt entitled. Entitled; now there's a word the left is intimate with