Thursday, September 16, 2010

My thoughts on First Lady Michelle Obama

A classless, ugly, unprofessional, awkward, misplaced woman. That's what.

I still cannot come to grips that this thing is the First Lady of the United States. She is just as bad, if not worse than her husband. Now the First Hag is complaining that being First Lady is "hell". Way to put a filter on that big, fat mouth Michelle. She could have at least waited until her husband was booted out of office before letting loose. What really gets me is the woman's choice of attire...













And what is up with this cheesy tomfoolery?

If I could describe Michelle Obama in one word it would be 'classless'. Half the time she graces the public with her presence she appears as if she's headed to the street corner to earn her daily wages. 2 more years....2 more years....


5 comments:

USA_Admiral said...

Right on the mark.

Teresa said...

Spot on!

Gorges Smythe said...

I'm sure that I'll be labeled as racist for saying this, but some of her attire does look a bit too "tribal" for someone in her position.

Kid said...

Classless is the perfect word, I've used it myself many times.

George and Wheezie Jefferson would have been much better.

A Conservative Unclogged Blog said...

When I read about her comments on being First Lady (why does that word not sound correct when addressing her?) I all but spit out my coffee!

I consider her to be the only female in this world which could play a role in Planet of the Apes...or Monkey Shines-her face is quite bizarre (black, yellow, red...I don't give a cow fart about the color of her skin...it is all in her expression and the way she presents herself)the first Lady isn't much of a lady