Monday, February 15, 2010

Young Muslim boy delivers speech about childrens' love for martyrdom on Egyptian TV

From MemriTV.org

View full video.


"We meet today to talk about the love of martyrdom for the sake of Allah. Yes, the love of martyrdom for the sake of Allah... Dearly beloved, Allah said: "Allah has bought from the believers their lives, their property, because they shall have Paradise. They shall fight for the sake of Allah, and slay and be slain." Dearly beloved, a woman came to [the commander] Abu Qudama Al-Shami holding two braids of her hair, and said: "Abu Qudama, I cut off two braids of my hair, so that you could make them into reins for your horse, for the sake of Allah. Abu Qudama took the braids from her. 

Abu Qudama says: When we wanted to set out for Jihad the next day, a boy stood in my way, and said: I implore you, in the name of Allah, to take me with you on the Jihad for the sake of Allah. Abu Qudama said: You are but a child, and cannot carry a weapon. The boy said: I implore you, in the name of Allah, Abu Qudama. My mother has given me as a gift to Allah. Do not return the gift. Abu Qudama said: I will take you on one condition. The boy said: On what condition? Abu Qudama said: If Allah decrees that you be martyred, you should vouch for me before Allah. The boy said: You got it. I will vouch for you before Allah, if he decrees that I be martyred...."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scary

Ron Russell said...

Brain washed not by radical Islam, but by Islam itself!