Sunday, May 20, 2012

Jeremiah Wright's revenge on Obama.

While I despise most of the despicable things Reverend Jeremiah Wright has said over the years, I respect him for holding true to his beliefs and telling the truth as he sees it.

It blows my mind that the recent interview of Barack Obama's former pastor and "spiritual mentor" revealing all sorts of dirty details on Obama's crookedness has not made national headlines. Then again it really doesn't. Instead, we have despicable Obama loving journalists like Martin Bashir who will loyally gallop to Lord Barry's aid, no matter what the circumstance.

"Do we know each other?"


Just a few of the notable things Wright said in his interview with Ed Klein:

-"Barack Obama was steeped in Islam. He knew a lot about Islam from his childhood. But he knew very little about Christianity. And I made it easy for him to feel not guilty about learning about Christianity without turning his back on his Islamic friends."


 -"Church is not their thing. It was never their thing. She was not the kind of black woman whose momma made her go to church, made her go to Sunday school…so the church was not an integral part of their lives before they got married — after they got married." After Wright made these comments, Klein said, “But the church was an integral part of his politics…because he needed that base.” Wright agreed with this statement, at one point saying “correct.”


 -“We keep forgetting that Barack Obama was selected before he was elected. You didn’t select him. He’s accountable to the ones who selected him and who paid for him to be the president,” Wright said. “Why do you think Wall Street got a break? They selected him Why do you think the Big 3 got a buy-out? They selected him. Why do you think he stands up and says ‘I am a Zionist?’”


-"After the media went ballistic on me, I received an email offering me money not to preach until the November presidential election.


 -"And one of the first things Barack said was, 'I really wish you wouldn’t do any more public speaking until after the November election,'" Mr Wright told Mr Klein. "He knew I had some speaking engagements lined up, and he said, 'I wish you wouldn’t speak. It’s gonna hurt the campaign if you do that.'" 


 -'Barack said, "I’m sorry you don’t see it the way I do. Do you know what your problem is?" And I said, "No, what’s my problem?" And he said, You have to tell the truth." I said, "That’s a good problem to have. That’s a good problem for all preachers to have. That’s why I could never be a politician,"' Mr Wright said in the interview.


Much of the interview can be heard in this clip:

Just think about this. Jeremiah Wright was Barack Obama's pastor and spiritual mentor (in Obama's own words) for over 20 years, even baptizing Obama's children. But when the time was right and his long time "friend" and "mentor" became a political liability, Obama threw him under the bus with little regard. He sent one of his corrupt goons to bribe him to keep quiet. You see, this is who Obama is. He is a snake who makes each and every decision with a precise political calculation. Even if it means selling out someone close to him. 

5 comments:

Chris W said...

Great post Hack, it just goes to show what a chameleon Barry is.

Like you said you don't have to agree with Wright's beliefs but you can respect him for standing firm on them and speaking what he feels is the truth.

I hope you don't mind if I put it up on TLP.

Silverfiddle said...

Obama voters reveal themselves to be naive hero-worshipers the way they willfully ignore so many inconvenient truths.

Left Coast Rebel said...

Great post.

Steve: The Lightning Man said...

I love it when the dogs turn on their masters

Hack said...

Thanks guys. Chris, feel free!