Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bobby Rush wears hoodie in Congress for Trayvon Martin. Says nothing about massacre in his district...



As you might have already known, Bobby Rush is the congressman for Illinois's 1st district. Can you guess where that is? Right....the south side of Chicago.

In his district, 49 people were shot and 10 killed, including a 6 year old girl playing on her front porch, during the St. Patrick's Day weekend.



Six-year-old Aliyah Shell killed in drive-by shooting


"They started shooting but I thought it was fireworks. I heard like five or six gunshots. I thought they were fireworks," said Desiree Valzquez, Aliya's sister. "I ran outside, and my mom was holding my sister. My sister wasn't talking anymore. She wasn't breathing."

A 6 year old girl murdered while playing on her front porch in Bobby Rush's district. But no word from him.

Just in 2012, there have been 94 murders on the south side of Chicago. (this doesn't include an additional 408 non fatal shootings.)

1 comment:

One Guy 2012 said...

Yes, but, Hack, unless you can prove any of those killings in Chicago were perpetrated by people wearing hoodies...