Friday, January 23, 2015

I am going to start blogging again.

Hello readers.

I logged into this blogger account tonight for the first time in two years. Boy was I surprised! 632 comments pending and about 600,000 additional page views. Ok, ok, most of the comments pending were spam but I'll take what I can get! I'm going to try and polish this blog up a bit and get back into the swing of things. There's just so much utter tomfoolery these days, I can't keep quiet anymore. Until next time. (which I promise won't be in another 2 years).

Hack

2 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Since most folks simply believe what they want, we're basically just preaching to the choral, Hack. However, it DOES remind us that we're not completely alone in our views.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!! Enjoyed your previous posts and will bookmark your site. Look forward to future posts

Hawg Wire