Sunday, June 13, 2010

One of the best commercials I've ever seen. Dodge's USA vs. England tv spot.

I spent yesterday afternoon at Butch McGuire's pub in downtown Chicago rooting on the USA in the historical World Cup match against England. The place was abuzz with patriotic anticipation and support, rowdy with red, white, and blue clad Americans who wanted to see a win for the USA over our old rival. Chants of "USA! USA! USA!" rocked the joint after being started by yours truly and the cheers during the American score were so loud I couldn't even hear myself cheering. The two Brits in the throng of American fans didn't seem too happy, nor were they when they saw this awesome commercial:



Now that's good advertising.

5 comments:

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

F--KING SWEET!

I wish to re-post this with full credit to you Hack as this is the first place I saw it.

Great Job Dude!!!!!!

p.s.; I gotta watch it again,masterful!

Hack said...

By all means Christopher!

Anonymous said...

Screw Chrysler!

They can make a commercial but they can't make a profit without having Uncle Obama confiscate my money and give it to them.

The founders, whose memory they abuse to sell cars, are rolling over in their graves at the crony capitalist orgy Obama and Chrysler shamelessly engage in at our expense.

Screw Chrysler. Maybe they're in the wrong business.

Hack said...

Silverfiddle: You're exactly right. Ford was the only American company refusing bailout money and for that I will buy nothing but Ford in years to come.

Gorges Smythe said...

Unfortunately, Americans now place more importance on their cars than their freedom.