Thursday, December 24, 2009

White House Christmas Ornaments: Mao, Transvestite, Obama on Mt. Rushmore....

So I was laying in, bed dozing off, nonchalantly browsing the news via my ipod touch, when a story on Fox News Mobil caught my eye. My jaw dropped as I read and I was so taken aback I nearly uttered some choice language loud enough to wake the next door neighbors.

White House Christmas Decor Featuring Mao Zedong Comes Under Fire

No bother the fact I was already cozy under my covers. This story jarred me awake so much I just had to get up and post this.

Here are just a few of the lovely holiday ornaments that can be found on the Obamas' Christmas tree, decorated by Michelle's lovely arms themselves...

Mao of course!


A transvestite. Now that's diversity during the holiday season!


Obama on Mt. Rushmore! Talk about being subtle!


And our boy king himself with those beautiful arms he married standing proudly in front of their "holiday tree". (shhhh, can't offend anybody.)


Does it surprise me that our sickening president would have such filth adorn his tree? Not in the least! I'm sure there's one of Karl Marx in there somewhere too. Maybe one of Lenin, Stalin, Bill Ayers, and Yasser Arafat too.

I seriously want to know why anyone in their right mind, whether it was a White House staffer or Michelle Obama herself would actually decorate a CHRISTMAS TREE with decorations of a murderous Communist dictator, a shemale, and a photo of Barack Obama, 44% approval rating and all, on the face of Mt. Rushmore? Can I get a big loud WTF??? What's next? A commemorative Hitler bulb complete with swastika? And while we're on the subject of LGBT diversity with the innocent transvestite, why don't we put a nice bulb on the tree with two lesbians making out? That's diversity isn't it?

I say again, can I get a big, loud, booming WTF from coast to coast? This is insanity folks. This president is an abomination is every way imaginable.

And if this isn't enough, one need not look any further than the very page this story is on and you will see this headline with subtext:

CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS ORDERED OFF TREE

California officials pull stars and other religious emblems after atheist calls them 'extremely offensive' and part of 'cult'


Would someone please tell me what is going on in this God forsaken country? Why is it that progressive pissers and moaners get all the leeway when it comes to issues like this, and traditional, God fearing, patriotic Americans get the boot? I am to the point where I almost wish a long, violent, bloody civil war would raze this nation to the ground while cleansing the land of all America hating, Communist sympathizing, progressives, leaving traditional conservatives who love America and respect American culture and traditions to rebuild this country from the ground up, just like the Founders did after the Revolutionary War. Peaceful protest only goes so far. Just as Thomas Jefferson said: "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants." I fear that time is nearing. God has cursed this country. America is so twisted and f'd up anymore that I don't blame Him one bit.

3 comments:

What Makes Us Right said...

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF


Mount Rushmore, are you freaking kidding me! Tell me this shit is photo shopped!

The Born Again American said...

As Glenn Beck would say "I think I just threw up in my mouth a little"... Although it doesn't come as a surprise to me this dick whad would have something like that on the tree...

grannywithapitchfork said...

Repeat after me: THEY DON'T GIVE A RIP! Our Marxist-in-chief and Congress don't give a fig about the unwashed. Don't you feel better now? My hubby at Zion Beckons is trying to appease us all. Hopefully he'll put up a post that will make us all put down the knife we're about to us on our carotid arteries. Take heart. It could be worse. Okay, I don't know how right now, but it could be worse.

If it makes you feel any better at all, my computer got a virus for Christmas.DO NOT ALLOW ANTIVIRUS LIVE ANYWHERE CLOSE TO YOU OR THOSE YOU LOVE.

God bless

Granny

P.S. Did I see Idi Amin hanging from one of those branches?