Monday, May 31, 2010

Facebook gives in to Muslim demands

Looks like the Muslim toddlers are at it yet again. After a long drawn out temper tantrum full of tears and poopy diapers, Facebook eventually decided to remove a group that, get ready.....encouraged people to draw PICTURES of Mohammad! Oh the humanity!
Muslims in Pakistan were so outraged that the government banned Facebook altogether. Only now have they lifted the ban

You know, I read a story like this and I ask myself, what in the WORLD is wrong with people? Is Facebook run by a bunch of crossdressing, high heel donning, feminine bitches? Is Mark Zuckerberg really a woman who just had a sex change? I ask yet again, where is the effin' backbone in this country?

If Facebook is going to completely remove a fan page simply because it offends some people, then where do you draw the line? You might as well remove EVERY fan page! I will take it a step further and say you might as well shut down Facebook altogether. Maybe we should ban the entire internet. You know, the more I think about it, we should just execute ANYONE that offends us! 

You see where I'm going with this? The geniuses at Facecrook have crossed a boundary into uncharted territory. They are walking a line so fine, it might as well not even be there anymore. 

You know what gets me? If the Muslims are so offended by a Facebook group they don't like, then DON'T LOOK AT IT!

Facebook is a massive website. This one group probably accounts for .00000000000000000035% of the entire network. The chances of you stumbling across the page if you don't intend to see it is, well, you get the picture.

You know, should we expect anything less from the people that riot and murder when someone draws a cartoon of the barbarian pedophile they revere?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hack facebook account? Dont worry, this Learn-To-Hack.com does not ask you any information about you. They ask you only to provide nick name when you fill out the request form. They were fast and amazing and you got the information how to hack hotmail free that was needed. Thank so much !

http://www.hackingemailspasswords.com

BTW, I found another website which is providing for free a free facebook hacking software and other one specialized in hack into someone's facebook password, hack facebook account id number.

Jordan N. Wilson,
Lawton, OK
United States

Gorges Smythe said...

I was considering linking my Google blog to Facebook, despite having used Facebook before and hating it. Now Hell will freeze over before I use Facebook again.

Harsh said...

Hey friend, thanks for the article. It really helped me in hacking faceboook.
I found one more link to hack Facebook over here:
How to hack Facebook

I guess this will be helpful for all over here.